Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
To expand our team, we are looking for great candidates for the following positions:
Creative Director Haircolor
Full job description:
Het Haartheater makes hair coloring personal and fun, ambitious yet approachable. Our mission is to help and inspire our customers. Het Haartheater is a unique concept and we will always strive to continue to distinguish ourselves. Everyone on our team plays a vital role in bringing our mission to life: All for the Love of your hair! Regardless of the position, we believe that all colleagues have a voice to share their thoughts, as we are all equal. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, ambitious and collegial. We embrace diversity of backgrounds, thoughts and opinions and along the way we have a lot of fun and above all we make beautiful things.
- The Creative Director HAIRCOLOR contributes to our internal offline and online creative team.
- The Creative Director HAIRCOLOR leads and communicates the aesthetics of Het Haartheater to the creative team.
- Enhances the aesthetics while supporting the general direction of Het Haartheater.
- The Creative Director HAIRCOLOR devises campaigns to an unprecedented level. Will take ideas from concept to creative to final execution, both online and offline.
In addition to all this, we expect someone in this position to be able to inspire and motivate the team.
- A fantastic creative hair colorist who is always looking for new techniques, trends and colors.
- Leads and supervises e-commerce photography and digital projects.
- Work with the Behind The Blond Creative team to take hair color to the next level.
- You have experience with photo shoots, including hiring photographers, hair and makeup artists, stylists and models
- You manage the aesthetics for digital and work according to the expected standards and ensure that concepts are convincing and aligned with Het Haartheater's brand vision.
You work closely with our Education Manager and Ferry the Co-Founder | Creative Director of Het Haartheater, where you jointly monitor budgets for education and creation.
Highly-skilled Barbers | Mens Hair Stylists
We are looking for experienced Barbers/Mens Hair Stylists to work in our Barbershop at the Beethovenstraat in Amsterdam. If you are friendly, eager to learn and have a good eye for detail and would like to be part of a growing professional team, we invite you to apply.
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to [email protected]